What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Personal preferences
When do we collect personal information?
YummySpins collects information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, reply to our email, send inquiry, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email inquiries).
How do we protect your personal information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
YummySpins uses regular Malware Scanning.
YummySpins implemented a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
YummySpins does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. YummySpins may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
YummySpins does not market to children under the age of 13 years old. YummySpins does not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13 years old.
Your access to and control over information
You can do the followings at any time by contacting YummySpins via the email address (please see Contact details):
- Find out what data we have collected about you.
- Change and/or correct data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Inform us if you have any concerns about our use of your data.