Interesting facts about online casinos
The last decade of the 20th century has witnessed a shift from the brick and mortar casino with the launching of the first online casino in 1994. Ever since then, there has been a regular growth of the online gaming industry. At present, there are more than 2000 legit casinos registered, and some new casinos are adding up. The advantages of playing with the web-based casino are aplenty. Let us have a glance at certain interesting facts about online casinos:
Facts You May Not Know
Probably, you might be aware broadly about the online casino details, but some of the facts, which many people might not be aware are summarized:
- The first online casino launched in the year 1994 was Gaming Club.
- Betway company paid the highest online casino win.
- British is the recipient of the biggest win of almost EUR 18 million while playing Mega Moolah slot.
- The maximum amount is spent by 800 thousand population of Cyprus – a total of EUR 2.5 million, which averages out EUR 3,125 per inhabitant.
- The revenue from the State-run casinos is utilized for the development projects.
Less-known Facts on Online Slots
Generally, these interesting facts about online slots are less known to many:
- 85% of the total casino revenue belongs to online Slot machines.
- “Amusement Devices,” Sweepstakes or 8-liners replace the slot games, in case there are no legit slots.
- Japan is the most popular country for the slot games followed by the United States of America.
- There are about five million slot machine games in Japan.
- Addiction potential of slot games is 3 to 4 times higher compared to other games.
- 10% of the gamblers still consider the brick and mortar casinos satisfy their entertainment while remaining prefers to play online slots.
Surprising Facts about Online Bingo
Indeed, following interesting facts about online Bingo might surprise you:
- The year 1998 witnessed the first Bingo site going online.
- The revenue generated by Bingo is more than that of a Football game in the U.K. alone.
- Christine Bradfield of U.K. is the first person to win a record Bingo prize of GBP 1.1 million.
- The most popular game among the 20-25 age group mostly women is Bingo.
- The average admission of players annually works out to 90,000,000.
- British military legally sanctioned the Bingo game for play.
- John Orchard won the incredible prize of GBP 5.9 million, which is the highest until now while just 23 calls of Darryl Howe saw him richer by GBP 18,000.
- Daily average players in U.K. itself would be about 1,000,000.
Thank you for reading!